In accordance with the MDHSS Epidemic Orders that went in effect November 18th, the clubhouse will be closed to all events.
SKSC’s number one priority is the safety and well-being of our members and the communities in which we live and work.
Members and visitors are asked to comply with the current Michigan Department of Health & Human Services order requirements (MDHHS). However, people who are actively shooting are allowed to remove their mask for safety reasons. Range Officers and others actively engaged in safety protocols are also exempt.
The following activities are available:
- Open air pistol bays and ranges are open so long as a minimum of 6 feet is maintained between members of different households.
- We will continue with Regular shotgun hours but only the manager will be allowed in the clubhouse. Business is to be conducted through the window.
- Members and their guests can use the 500m range when we have an RO present. Please see 500m range calendar for availability.
Matches are resuming with the additional procedures:
- Registration should be done online if possible. Sign in will be done outside the clubhouse.
- Please bring exact payment.
- Follow any social distancing guidelines as of your current match dates.
- Match directors will limit events and squad sizes to the maximum number allowed as specified in the latest MDHHS order.
- Match equipment (tablets, timers, radios, etc.) needs to be cleaned during and after the match.
As this is an ever evolving situation, the board will continue to monitor developments to determine if additional measures need to be taken.
These are unprecedented times and we greatly appreciate your understanding as we attempt to do what is right for all our members and the communities in which we live.