How Do I join SKSC?
Stop in and visit the Club Manager during Trap & Skeet Hours:
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
You will be required to complete the new member training and testing.
Please sign-up for the class at the link below:
Please note: If there is a Winter Storm Warning at the time of a class, that class will be cancelled and you will need to sign-up for another class.
- Memberships are for adult members of households.
- Any adult who watches our Safety Video and is listed on the application can shoot on our ranges and bring in guests.
- You must watch our Safety Video and pass 50 Question Test.
- Fill out an application after you watch the video.
- New members need the endorsement of two current SKSC members when they fill-out their membership application.
- Dues + Work Fee = $160 per year.
- Dues = $100
- Work Fee = $60
- Work fee is waived if you provide 4 hours of service the previous year
- $10 one-time-fee for your electronic key-card
- $10 replacement fee for lost or broken key card
- Attach your payment to the application and leave it with the manager.
- SKSC does NOT accept credit cards – checks or cash only.
- Your application will be voted on at the next Board of Directors meeting held the 2nd Monday of each month.
- Your membership card and gate key will be mailed to you, within 1 week after the Board meeting.
Direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org